• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Xoom cradle for vehicle

Exactly, I'm hoping its a flipped image.

I might go for the third image on my post for the cup holder version. I already have the Thunderbolt and my Samsung Tab on my dash.

Man I cant wait till this so called (dedicated holder) for the Xoom comes out.

With the cup holder though Im heraing theres alittlebit of vibration/movement
due to the weight of the Xoom. Definately keep us updated on your setup
when u get yours.

Upvote 0
is the cup holder version out for the xoom? can you post a link to the source(s) that talk about the xoom cup holder model?

I stand corrected, was going by memory about reading something a couple of weeks ago about "bounces around when driving" and "Bounce around alot"

And it was from this thread: post # 77 & 80

Me dumb dumb :eek:

Vehicle Mount??

Upvote 0
i betcha they realized the power button was covered up. ;)

i sent them an email a while back detailing how the xoom was designed and asked if they could confirm the power button would not be covered up... its been difficult getting a response.. ;P

Same here... sent them an email pointing out the same thing and got an email back from the CEO saying a dedicated holder for the Xoom will be available. But I never would have guessed a 2 month wait. :eek:

Reactions: marctronixx
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones