• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help xperia ray-- any expert out there PLEASE?

iamviveksri

Feb 2, 2012
i have browsed the xperia ray forum but cannot find any level of expertise -- my apologies if i have missed out on some post.

my submission is that even basic problems are not being addressed so someone who has expertise in Ray may please volunteer to take on queries from esteemed members...

for starters, let me pose my issues:-
1. mono bluetooth earpiece connected but phone also rings when the audio is being routed through bluetooth. however music cannot be played through the bluetooth. although i found an app, BT MONO but it is a paid one. even after installing that the phone rings when a call comes. this should not be the case and ring should go only to the earpiece.

2. the phone doesnt come to full brightness when i plug it in power or usb. i found an app for this too - Screen On. that only leaves the screen on but it is not affected by plugging in.

in case anyone can kindly respond i shall be grateful

update: found one post in the other sections for Power Manager app which solves my issue #2
http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-sup...tomatic-backlight-dimming-while-charging.html

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones