• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help xperia u wont connect to pc

adi_naz

Lurker
Aug 23, 2011
i have tried all of the options from different forums to connect my mobile to laptop but failed. is there any possibility that i can connect my xperia u with the laptop. i am running windows 7, whenever i plugged the usb to the phone, it just charging. nothing in the device manager, no new hardware sound. i go to xperia=connectivity= already had mtp option( no choice) . help .....

i have tried all of the options from different forums to connect my mobile to laptop but failed. is there any possibility that i can connect my xperia u with the laptop. i am running windows 7, whenever i plugged the usb to the phone, it just charging. nothing in the device manager, no new hardware sound. i go to xperia=connectivity= already had mtp option( no choice) . help .....

Not being familiar with that device's menus, let me offer you the User Manual download for the Xperia U:

Sony Xperia U Manual / User Guide ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones