• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia X10 - The Greatest Phone!

CuBz

Android Expert
Sep 21, 2010
UK
www.amafialife.com
I have had my Xperia X10 since last Monday, and already I LOVE it!!

It has nearly everything I wanted and will have absolutely everything I want after the 2.1 update (HD video recording and DLNA support) :)

Despite what alot of people are saying about this phone, selling it, threatening to sue SE (LOL), I really don't see any problem with it. I don't really want multi-touch, I thought I did but then I realised I wouldn't really use it often, just like alot of other people moaning about it wouldn't either. The screen seems great to me so I am not bothered about it having 65k colours.

I love the fast browser which is even better with a large screen like X10 has :)

I never get bored with my X10, it is by far the best phone I have ever owned, and I have been through hundreds of phones since I was 8 years old (started with the Nokia 3310) :D

The only problem I have with the Xperia is the call volume and speaker volume are both very low, but still, I give it a 10/10! I find myself loving it more and more everyday :D

I have never had an iPhone but have used one many times, as well as the iPhone 4, and can honestly say from experience I prefer the Xperia X10 :)

The only thing i like when using the iphone (i have never owned one either) is the "sleekness" of the touch screen - very responsive. I guess that is a major selling point for them.

Other than that - nothing else really. But it is quite hard to win them over (to android)...... there loss though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones