• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Yesterday, I dislocated my knee and toppled over. When I was done screaming+

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Aileendq :D Good to hear that both you and your TB are safe.

So how DID you dislocate your knee? Must have been some bad tripped (the falling kind...)

Thanks for the well wishes!

I was at work and bent down to pick something up, stood up and my knee went. NO CLUE as to what I might have done to cause this, other than the fact that my knee against the edge of the chair that the stuff I had picked up was on.

My other knee has done this in the past (Army days, lol) but never the left.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the well wishes!

I was at work and bent down to pick something up, stood up and my knee went. NO CLUE as to what I might have done to cause this, other than the fact that my knee against the edge of the chair that the stuff I had picked up was on.

My other knee has done this in the past (Army days, lol) but never the left.

o_O hmmm very strange. I guess you're happily sporting a leg brace or cast now ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones