• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RizXperia

May 28, 2010
Morning folks am pulling my hair out big time here, i have taken a few video clips using my Xperia X10 and as the clips were to large to send via Email was told to send it using photo bucket which i have registered with now but it does not support the video format from the phone ??? Now can anyone tell me if there is a app out there which i can use to record clips and be able to upload them to photo bucket or you tube with out having to convert them ??

Secondly i have the same issue with audio clips , i need to know which app is best for recording audio clips and again no need to convert for when putting on you tube etc

I would appreciate any feed back asap

Cheers

Riz

If your rooted then you can flash the cyanogen 6.1 rom and the camerafix for it and it will let you record video and there is a setting for YouTube. think it says high 15m ( not sure what that means lol) I tested this this morning at my work and took a 10 sec video and it allows you to share to text, email, you tube and I think photobucket was in the list as well. the short vid is called wullie stirrin ma tea. I don't know what the quality is watching it on a pc or laptop as I haven't been home yet. will leave it posted for a couple of days then remove if anyone wants to comment about quality not content lol

ric

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones