• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Your opinion on posting to different app stores

georeader

Jul 20, 2010
Hi. I was curious about others experiences so far when providing their app to app stores other that Google's. I have placed my app Georeader on some other markers and found some easier than others. What have you found easy, or difficult with stores such as Orange, Amazon, Ndoo ? Any lessons learned you could share with others? Curious, Dave

Hello,
Ndoo, handster and the9 sended me many emails to sell my game on their channel.

What do you think about them?

the9 send me this:
As to the update, I would like to talk about the localization first. You know that we cooperate with more than 25 channels, and each of them has their own requirements for the games. That’s why you might have to prepare 21 version for 1 game. Usually we'd like to do these jobs in house which will save our money and time, however, it requires you provide the source code. And if we have the source code, it will be easier for us to fix the update from you guys.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones