• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Your vote for my wife is appreciated

Fishing is great therapy for everyone, not just veterans. A great peace of mind can be had while watching and listening to the waters, the birds, the air moving through the trees. Catching fish is a bonus.

I'm extremely happy for your wife Chief.
.....and eating them....... trout is very tasty in my opinion

Reactions: olbriar and AugieTN
Upvote 0
We vacationed in Colorado every summer when I was growing up. Rainbow trout fishing with salmon eggs as bait put many a grand fish fry together. Only part of the fun was catching them. Eating them was where the real fun began. Fried trout and fried potatoes in cast iron skillets over an open flame. What a treasured memory.

Upvote 0
I'm so proud of my Trout Queen Darling Bride... she went on an outing in the mountains of northeast Tennessee and hauled in a gorgeous 15-inch rainbow trout! It even matched her cap! Kudos, Babe!

I can tell you from first-hand experience that Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing saves lives and changes lives. Veterans with unseen injuries like TBI, PTSD, etc. are able to join fellow veterans, with similar issues, in the healing therapy of the calm, structured, focused art of fly fishing. All materials, training and assistance is provided to participants at no cost to them. The program operates on donations and volunteers. They gave me back my wife... and I can never repay them for that gift.

Donna and 15-inch rainbow trout.JPG

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones