• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Video
The phone constantly heat up and the screen light seems brighter. The camera part heats up. It dies around 97-96 percent even with the charger in. If I want to use it I keep the charging in. I mess up the charger that was given to me to use for it a couple years ago and got a new from my sister. I don't know if that played apart was eventually it starting heating up but didn't die quick like how it is now. My current charger the bottom piece wall piece is a Samsung 5.0.v outpou sorry my eyes are terrible and I can barely read the writing on this. My apps keep closing as u can see in the video. I have done a reset still the same. I don't have a job or money to fix this issue and was wondering if anybody had any guesses what is causing this. Any recommendation for chargers. If is the battery there is nothing I can do. My tablet charging port is destroyed, the two other phones I was given started hearing up and dropping like and and both died.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones