• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zte majesty or stay with huawei ascend plus

I have a rooted huawei ascend plus. I rooted it just to install apps on the sd card as it has very very little internal storage. Its been a good phone but its laggy and call volume is a tab low for me. I had very nice phones before l came to ST. I also have very nice tablets l use every day. So the lag is a bit anoying. The phone it self has not given me an ounce of trouble. Its just slow to react when you press the screen to start an app or close an app or even hang up he phone. It takes a second or so to do what you asked. I'm so not used to that. I have had this phone for about 4 months now and still gets to me a bit.
Well any ways l seen the new zte majesty phone. It has a faster chip and more ram. Plus more internal storage. Just wondering if its slow like the ascend plus or is it faster to input from the jump in speed and ram. Do you all think its worth an upgrade? Have you all heard much about the new phone? Is the call volume higher so l can hear who is calling me?
Any advive would be greatly appreciated

Well l bought the majesty. Love the phone. It's faster, smoother, bigger and doesnt lag. The screen doesn't look as nice as the ascend plus but not bad at all. Cant complain as its bright and clean. Like the call features better and the text lay out

Here is the antutu scores from both

Attachments

• 1382999990053.jpg
    1382999990053.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones