• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help zte supreme camera not focusing

keviin1234

Oct 8, 2013
Ive loved the phone but a few days ago i went to take a photo and noticed the bottom half of the screen was in focus but not the top half. The top half is all blury. Like i try to get it to focus but nothing. Only the bottom portion of the screen is in focus. I tried deleting catche and closing app but nothing. Is there anyway to fix this problem? It never use to do that...

OMG! I thought it was just my phone! I had the same problem, and I had rooted it so I didn't want to call Virgin Mobile to get it replaced. It happened to me at the worst time, I went out to Oregon when it happened. To be honest, I couldn't find a solution, so I called Virgin Mobile and got it replaced. They didn't check that my phone was rooted, so I suggest you call them. See the picture for example.

Attachments

• 1411827371370.jpg
    1411827371370.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0
OMG! I thought it was just my phone! I had the same problem, and I had rooted it so I didn't want to call Virgin Mobile to get it replaced. It happened to me at the worst time, I went out to Oregon when it happened. To be honest, I couldn't find a solution, so I called Virgin Mobile and got it replaced. They didn't check that my phone was rooted, so I suggest you call them. See the picture for example.

The thing is this was a replacement phone. My original supreme stopped working when I updated it so they replaced it for free. I emailed them anyway so I'll see what they say but I have a feeling that they won't send me another one.

Reactions: troy_cummings
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones