• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ZTE Tablet Google Bypass Help

MrMazzOne93

Lurker
Mar 21, 2018
Okay so I bought this tablet off some guy off of LetGo and during setup found out it had Google Lock. And just my luck buddy is NOWHERE to be Found... Now I have bypassed this before but having some issues with this particular device. I have the ZTE K81 Tablet , with sim card slot addition and running currently the newest version of Android Nougat 7.1.1 I believe... I have gotten so far as I can use my tablet but if it died or restart i have to repeat the process every time..

Okay so when it starts and gets to setup screen . I turn on TalkBack mode. I draw a letter "C" and the menu appears. I double click the TalkBack settings button. Then turn off TalkBack with the volume up and down buttons held together. Then I click help and feedback . Then click get started with TalkBack which then shows a YouTube video. When I click play I click the history button located beside share video button and it opens the YouTube app. From there I click on the top right button and click the privacy policy button which then opens chrome browser .. Google Quick Shortcut Maker APK and download the APK and open it once installed. Then in the list of applications I find the Launcher and open that and click the Try button which opens the Launcher and then I am in the device. I can access settings and all apps from there and use whatever but can't override the Google accounts can't add new one or sign in to any Google apps without it booting me out of the app to the setup page again. If watched videos, downloaded many apks including Google account manager . Also can't turn on devoper mode even if downloading a version off internet. If I need to download an app like Facebook I got to do it through an APK downloading website. It's very frustrating. Especially when I got to repeat the TalkBack YouTube crap every time it's started .. please help me

Okay so I bought this tablet off some guy off of LetGo and during setup found out it had Google Lock. And just my luck buddy is NOWHERE to be Found... Now I have bypassed this before but having some issues with this particular device. I have the ZTE K81 Tablet , with sim card slot addition and running currently the newest version of Android Nougat 7.1.1 I believe... I have gotten so far as I can use my tablet but if it died or restart i have to repeat the process every time..

Okay so when it starts and gets to setup screen . I turn on TalkBack mode. I draw a letter "C" and the menu appears. I double click the TalkBack settings button. Then turn off TalkBack with the volume up and down buttons held together. Then I click help and feedback . Then click get started with TalkBack which then shows a YouTube video. When I click play I click the history button located beside share video button and it opens the YouTube app. From there I click on the top right button and click the privacy policy button which then opens chrome browser .. Google Quick Shortcut Maker APK and download the APK and open it once installed. Then in the list of applications I find the Launcher and open that and click the Try button which opens the Launcher and then I am in the device. I can access settings and all apps from there and use whatever but can't override the Google accounts can't add new one or sign in to any Google apps without it booting me out of the app to the setup page again. If watched videos, downloaded many apks including Google account manager . Also can't turn on devoper mode even if downloading a version off internet. If I need to download an app like Facebook I got to do it through an APK downloading website. It's very frustrating. Especially when I got to repeat the TalkBack YouTube crap every time it's started .. please help me

recently got the same tablet , trying the same thing with no luck ,wondering if you figured out the FRP to get it working with your account info ,
would appreciate any info ,thanks, here is what I have tried so far ,( **mod removed link, see here**) ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones