• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

zte warp sequent upside down front camera

I hope this is in the right forum. I am a recent buyer of a zte warp sequent phone and I have a problem. I have not been able to use my front camera correctly on many apps such as instagram,facebook , and snap chat. My front camera is upside down so I can't take a correct photo.
I know some of you are thinking we have a thread on this well I read it and it said to update your firmware and if be fine so I did and I updated everything else that wasn't already up to date and I rebooted and when I turned it back on to instagram it was still upside down.
I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it didn't w work, I am up to date on everything and it still won't work.

Can someone help me?

Upvote 0
Hello cherryjohnson! Thank you for joining! :)

I see that thread you were talking about. It looks like others are still having the problem too.

That forum and thread would be your best best to get info on this problem of yours. I would monitor it for a while and maybe even post in it once in a while to keep it going till an answer shows up.

I am going to do a search on it too and see if i see something I can tell you.

Glad to have you here, I hope you get it straightened out!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones