• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZTE ZMAX Pro won't stay connected to Bluetooth earbuds

Gavin112234

Lurker
Apr 28, 2017
I recently got Skullcandy's Ink'd wireless earbuds. My ZTE paired with the earbuds no problem, but it won't stay connected. It has a phew hiccups when listening to music then it disconnects. I went into my settings, checked my Bluetooth connection, and reconnected. It was connected for about 10 seconds then disconnected again, trying to reconnect. I have tried everything to solve the issue: rebooted my phone, unpair and pair again, charged my phone fully, charged the earbuds fully, turned booth devices off and turned them on at the same time, waited a few minutes for them to naturally reconnect, but nothing is working. I would have my phone on when I sleep, Bluetooth off and earbuds off, only to find out in the morning the same issue is occurring. Can someone please help me. I know both devices are suitable for each other. I have the ZTE ZMAX Pro (T-Mobile)/ B09 update/ and both devices with 4.0 Bluetooth technology. I have done plenty of research on both devices to find a solution but nothing is working.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones