• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 0 steps

ajdroidx

Android Expert
Oct 8, 2011
Colorado
Not sure what the issue is, but the past few days my step counter has been 0. Come to think about it, things have been wonky since the last update. Something is not right as I work on my feet most of the day and use my hands constantly.

Build # LCA44B
Android wear 1.3.0.2
Play Service: 8.1.15
Android os 5.1.1

There are a few other issues I have noticed too but the 0 steps is the main one. Any ideas?

I saw that mine was not keeping track of steps either with just fit. I noticed that moto body was not installed since a recent factory reset. It was not on my phone either. I reinstalled and steps started working again. There is a setting in moto body to pass info to google fit, so the fit app has the same data. Not sure if this is how its supposed to work, but I have step counting again. If you have moto body, there is a mobile setting in it too, make sure that is on. Other wise if body was installed and settings are all correct try clearing data and cache and uninstall and reinstall. the watch will take some time to sync a reinstall so be patient on that end.

Reactions: Suzi_Derkins
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones