thrivearrow Member

zflamewing, erry and Tytan like this.
  2. erry

erry Well-Known Member

3. Tytan

Tytan Member

4. TheSandman2236

TheSandman2236 Active Member

Just ordered mine! 32GB in gray! :) Waiting for the keyboard to show up...
    Richman21 likes this.
  5. WildH

WildH Well-Known Member

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!!!! Gray 32gb for me as well. I've been looking a few times everyday...nothing including right before I checked this forum. Gotta love these things.
  6. TheSandman2236

Have you guys found the keyboard yet?
  7. Richman21

Richman21 Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine, 32GB Gray!! Now I just have to sell my ipad 2.. and wait for one of the keyboards.
  8. TheSandman2236

Just sold my 32gb iPad 2 for $550 -- waiting for a keyboard as well.
  9. Richman21

That's the exact price I was going to put mine up for on ebay. Was your wifi only?
  10. WIpunkrocker

WIpunkrocker Member

I also ordered mine, grey, oddly I have been waiting for both this and the Nexus, and heh the last one officially announced is the first one I have ordered.
    Richman21 likes this.
  11. WildH

WildH Well-Known Member

Nice! You'll be 50 bucks to the good side.
  12. shawn487

shawn487 Well-Known Member

So pre order it any idea when it will be released though?
  13. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

I am going to break the mold and do the Champagne.

it says "The following item will arrive after December 25, 2011." after you place your order.
    Richman21 likes this.
  14. rgpie75

rgpie75 Member

I preordered on Amazon this morning as well. Went with champagne 32 GB. Confirm says it won't be delivered till after December 25th though :(

I noticed Best Buy has the keyboard available for preorder. I only noticed the champagne color but didn't look very hard.
  15. Richman21

My order gave no date at all.

16. rgpie75

rgpie75 Member

I didn't see it on the actual confirm when I clicked buy. But when I went into the Your Order screen and clicked View Order Details it shows after Dec 25 there. Sure hope I don't have to wait another month + to get it.
    Richman21 likes this.
  17. Richman21

Oh, you're right.. Mine says the same at that level. But it also says you can cancel anytime.

If I see it other places before Amazon, I will just cancel and go with another retailer.
  18. WildH

WildH Well-Known Member

I'm guessing it'll be earlier. Whenever I've preordered on amazon, it shipped earlier than that date shown. Somewhere in my searches one website listed it as expected dec 11th. that is certainly not set in stone, but just something I saw. Also, i can't imagine Asus missing holiday sales....that is a huge opportunity for these types of devices.
    Richman21 likes this.
  19. gordonwd

gordonwd Well-Known Member

Ordered mine also. I'm actually OK if it initially comes with Honeycomb, because my understanding is that Adobe has not yet completed and released Flash for ICS, and one of the web sites that I really want to access with my tablet is heavily Flash-based.
  20. ebolamonkey3

ebolamonkey3 Well-Known Member

Ordered a 64gb Champagn Gold :D

Does anyone know where to get the keyboard dock?
  21. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

The 32gb + a 32gb card is mo cheaper than the 64gb
  22. MotorAce

MotorAce Member

I ordered the 64 GB Champagne along with the dock....its my first Android device !! I am looking forward to learning more with all of your help once it arrives!