I have a big issue with my A100... Yesterday the battery was running low, so I charged it for about 40 minutes before going to bed. Then I unplugged it and turned it on again, but the battery was still at 2 percent, which I thought was strange, but didn't think about it. So today I come home after work, charge the A100, leave it for 2 hours straight and try to turn it on, but the only thing that happens is the home button blinks once very quickly and the nothing happens... My theory is that the battery has no contact or is dead for some reason. I take very good care of my tech, so it never fell on the ground or anything similar. Has anyone an idea what it could be?