• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acronym Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
won't be long before the mod comes on saying...now leave the little lady alone....they seem to have to do that a lot in threads which OTD has been participating. I am sure OTD gets a kick out of it.

I have had to PM mods on many forums to let them know that I am fine and nobody is bothering me. I think it is unfortunate that mods get called in for some of the silly things that they do. It only makes their jobs harder. I obviously have no problem with you guys joking around with me. Just don't dish it out if you can't take it ;) or take it too far. I can typically handle myself pretty well on here and in real life. Seeing how this is a tech forum that is predominantly full of guys (obviously) there are certain things that have to be expected. If you guys were on an predominantly female forum about something like shoes or purses then you would have to expect a certain amount of "abuse" for the girls there as well. It comes with the territory. Personally I would much rather mods wait for me to send a PM, then they know it is a real problem. Although, I can't say that I mind them keeping an eye out all too much either.;)

So, long story short (too late) I don't get any kicks out of it, no.

Upvote 0
I have had to PM mods on many forums to let them know that I am fine and nobody is bothering me. I think it is unfortunate that mods get called in for some of the silly things that they do. It only makes their jobs harder. I obviously have no problem with you guys joking around with me. Just don't dish it out if you can't take it ;) or take it too far. I can typically handle myself pretty well on here and in real life. Seeing how this is a tech forum that is predominantly full of guys (obviously) there are certain things that have to be expected. If you guys were on an predominantly female forum about something like shoes or purses then you would have to expect a certain amount of "abuse" for the girls there as well. It comes with the territory. Personally I would much rather mods wait for me to send a PM, then they know it is a real problem. Although, I can't say that I mind them keeping an eye out all too much either.;)

So, long story short (too late) I don't get any kicks out of it, no.

why not put the long story short at the top of your post so i dont read the long story :eek: :p j/k

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones