• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM/THEME]Admiral Beast V.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
2vsj149.png

Reactions: SeducedByBacon
Upvote 0
I also just did the ROM switch. But before I did when I connected the usb cable I always got 2 prompts regarding the usb connection. One says USB debugging enabled and the other was the USB storage enabled or disabled.
After I did as instructed I no longer get the prompt showing debugging enabled even though it is checked and the USB storage starts itself, I no longer have to enable it.

Is this normal for the changes made with this rom? If not then what should I do to make sure all is okay?

Upvote 0
I also just did the ROM switch. But before I did when I connected the usb cable I always got 2 prompts regarding the usb connection. One says USB debugging enabled and the other was the USB storage enabled or disabled.
After I did as instructed I no longer get the prompt showing debugging enabled even though it is checked and the USB storage starts itself, I no longer have to enable it.

Is this normal for the changes made with this rom? If not then what should I do to make sure all is okay?

Your good. Its normal...

By the way... ALWAYS READ THE FIRST POST COMPLETELY!

Upvote 0
this may have been answered, but I find that barely any apps work on my phone. i try and get a screenshot app or something like that and it says it isnt compatible with my device. did I do something wrong? alot of launchers dont work either

Its just the phone. Alot of apps I used in my samsung epic & htc evo don't work on the admire.

Upvote 0
I use go launcher and it work's fine. For a screenshot app, I use "screenshot this". I was wondering if anyone has tried changing their prl file with http://androidforums.com/samsung-admire/441904-official-prl-thread.html while using admiral beast? I was going to see if I can get anything better than 1x. I currently live in Las Vegas and have only gotten 1x even when I changed my prl file a few months ago.

Upvote 0
I use go launcher and it work's fine. For a screenshot app, I use "screenshot this". I was wondering if anyone has tried changing their prl file with http://androidforums.com/samsung-admire/441904-official-prl-thread.html while using admiral beast? I was going to see if I can get anything better than 1x. I currently live in Las Vegas and have only gotten 1x even when I changed my prl file a few months ago.

there's another thread on here about boosting the 3G by changing some settings utilizing qpst. i'd give it a try, can always change back... also, by now you should be able to just dial *228 and say roaming list. it should give you 3026 if i'm not mistaken ;)

Upvote 0

If you only get 1x on prl3026 DO NOT do the 3g boost with qpst.
Changing to simple IP DESTROYES 1x speeds.

However it works fine on the admiral flash.

Upvote 0
I haven't had much luck with any screen shot app. How ever go launcher does work for me. I don't play games on this phone cause its a pos ;).

What happens when you try to use go launcher?

Won't let me download it. I had rhapsody on my phone but uninstalls it and now it won't let me download it. Just says it isn't compatable with my device

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones