• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM/THEME]Admiral Beast V.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thats true, it even says metro on my screen but its working on cricket too. I did it on my cricket vitality and no conflict so far.

i actually need one of you guys who has a stock phone (rooted is fine but no additional tweaks ;) ) to jump on the admire irc channel, id like to get you guys some fancy odin tars of your own

Upvote 0
That happened to me to at first but all I did is wipe the dalvik cache and changed my network setting from automatic to cricket and a battery calibrate with system toolbox and now its working just fine. The only thing is I gotta reboot it at least twice a day or it starts to freeze up. Give that a try, maybe it will work for you too.
thats convenient...my phone already reboots its self at least 4 times a day on its own anyway..

Upvote 0
thats convenient...my phone already reboots its self at least 4 times a day on its own anyway..

If its rebooting after flashing a rom or theme (assuming that's all you did and it wasn't rebooting before) then your download was slightly corrupt. Redoenload over a good internet connection and try again... same for anything you do to your phone.
Many people don't realize that their files can easily be incomplete/slightly corrupted if downloadedon a bogged wifi connection (if you have uverse just turn of a TV receiver to free up some drag while you use wifi) or over the 1x/3g network.

Upvote 0
i actually need one of you guys who has a stock phone (rooted is fine but no additional tweaks ;) ) to jump on the admire irc channel, id like to get you guys some fancy odin tars of your own

I have my phone rooted with cwm but my phone is still stock, besides some of the apps I deleted. Which are only apps. If you got something, I wouldnt mind trying it out. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I dont know what the irs channel is but point in the right direction and Ill go there.

Oh, fyi, I got cricket not metro

Upvote 0
I need help my phone just stays stuck on the metroPCS screen. HELP!! :mad:

Standard questions that should be answered on a post asking for help...
1. What were you doing?
2. If it was a script or program did it show any errors?
3. If you have a custom recovery program (for us its cwm)? And have you made a backup of your system before bricking?

Upvote 0
I really like what I have read about your ROM I am just afraid to flash it then next week you put out version two. Rom flashing is fun but it's a freash start every time vs an update. Again great work I look forward to your future progressions.

This isn't a fresh start as a wipe ain't needed. even when I release the next version that will be cwm flashable a wipe won't be needed as my script backs up data then wipes everything. After it wipes it will install all files then restore your data ;)

Upvote 0
Hey mystery do use about when you gonna be releasing your rom man thanks in advance

My dev machine crashed so I'm trying to get another one up n running. Right now I'm having problems installing windows 7. I formatted n repartioned my hds n now it don't want to make a system partion to install it self to. I'm getting very frustrated.

Upvote 0
My dev machine crashed so I'm trying to get another one up n running. Right now I'm having problems installing windows 7. I formatted n repartioned my hds n now it don't want to make a system partion to install it self to. I'm getting very frustrated.
try using a using a linux live cd distro that contains gparted to handle your HD issuses regarding reformats and partions, such as the one found here SystemRescueCd

put it on a usb and boot from it.

Upvote 0
try using a using a linux live cd distro that contains gparted to handle your HD issuses regarding reformats and partions, such as the one found here SystemRescueCd

put it on a usb and boot from it.

Thanks but I got it now. A quick google search suggested that I disconnect my slave drive. That worked and now I'm going threw the rest of the windows 7 install. I still have to install ubuntu, dl the android sdk n build my build environment. It will most likely take the rest of the day. Once this is done I have to see about pulling my old files of my other machine so I'm not starting from scratch.

Upvote 0
This isn't a fresh start as a wipe ain't needed. even when I release the next version that will be cwm flashable a wipe won't be needed as my script backs up data then wipes everything. After it wipes it will install all files then restore your data ;)

So let me get this right. If I flash your current Rom it will remember my data? If so, genius. Lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones