• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ACS][ROM/THEME]Admiral Beast V.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
CWM is it working now with the admire because just two weeks ago I installed it and my phone became a paper weight I can't afford to brick my phone again because the case kind of got scratched and metro won't warranty exchange a phone that has scratches on the case.

i just downloaded rom manager and i didnt see the admire ? am i missing something ? if so let me know lol

Upvote 0
im still stuck at daemon running nothing else how do i get the phone to be recognized

Check the Odin thread and grab the Samsung indulge PC drivers.

U can't remember where Adb is but ill look around and see if I can locate it.
I will let you know when I find it if nobody else replies first.

And as usual enable USB debugging in menu>application settings> enable USB debugging... may be in a separate sub menu about developer options.

Upvote 0
any youtube videos of this thing on an admire.... I want to see if its even worth the risk. I really dont see any benifits

there is next to no risk if you just read the instructions and do as it says and yes its worth doing if you dont want to manually do all those tweaks and so forth yourself, I have installed this on three admires so far and all of them including myself have been going well with no issues and honestly it feels twice as responsive then before.

Upvote 0
what data/network and battery tweaks were made? im noticing that since i installed this, im getting worst reception, my texts in and out going are lagging by hours..mms isnt working anymore, and my battery is lasting a whopping 3hrs.

That happened to me to at first but all I did is wipe the dalvik cache and changed my network setting from automatic to cricket and a battery calibrate with system toolbox and now its working just fine. The only thing is I gotta reboot it at least twice a day or it starts to freeze up. Give that a try, maybe it will work for you too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones