• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW IS BACK!

d627be8bc0b2c780155ec18464bbe715.jpg

Finally playing with the extensions. :)

I also like how you can customize individual folders as well.

Upvote 0
Hello MLSS, just a question. A week ago I disable ADW to enable my Lightning Launcher paid or extreme version and get my dose of frustration trying to deal with this difficult and NO friendly user launcher. One more time I disable it. Enable ADW again and to my surprise it was there as I left it. I never back up, copy or anything related my phone, my apps and my paid launchers. I like to begin as a New experience with all my paid launchers and this is the first time I enable a launcher and just show up as I left it when I disable it. This is because I'm a beta tester no matter that I paid for this ADW app last version ?

Upvote 0
Hello MLSS, just a question. A week ago I disable ADW to enable my Lightning Launcher paid or extreme version and get my dose of frustration trying to deal with this difficult and NO friendly user launcher. One more time I disable it. Enable ADW again and to my surprise it was there as I left it. I never back up, copy or anything related my phone, my apps and my paid launchers. I like to begin as a New experience with all my paid launchers and this is the first time I enable a launcher and just show up as I left it when I disable it. This is because I'm a beta tester no matter that I paid for this ADW app last version ?
You should probably ask the developer.
Their is a support section within the launcher settings to get a hold of him.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones