• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help After Update no internet trough wifi :-(

Happy Easter all !!

I update my mobile with KIES and since this time i cant use the internet with wifi anymore :-(
I look around now since a long time and try - i think - all tips what the net have: like: router reset, mobile wipe, fix ip and all the other tips and tricks what i found .... nothing :-(

I switch on the wifi it connect perfect but i cant go into the internet. I get a valid IP from the router can open the router page from my mobile, i can ping the mobile from the router, all other devices can use the router normal - by LAN or wifi .... with the mobile it was working before too without problems but since the last update .... :-(

Anyone who have a idea ?!?

P.S. I dont like to change the software with odin on the mobile, because im here fare away from any "worst case help" ....

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones