• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Mrs and I got into watching Mando, ObiWan and Boba. Am I gonna like this or am I going to be bored to death?
well i think the cinematography so far is much higher than Mando. it looks really good. its even better than Andor which i thought at the time was the best looking of all the Star Wars series. the 1st two episodes are just building up for the later stuff, so its a little slow in some spots. i think we will know for sure where the show is going in the next episode on Tuesday.

so one of the villains is Morgan Elsbeth. she is a member of the Nightsisters or sometimes known as the witches of Dathomir. if you have the time i would read this:

or just watch the animated series Clone Wars and Rebels.

Upvote 0
FB_IMG_1693086311875.jpg

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
actually this is the best one yet about Ahsoka that i have found:

this will actually get you up to date without watching any of Rebels or clone wars.

"Harrison"...is this a Disney thing to be using so many common English names from planet Earth in their version of the Star Wars universe? I'm happy Disney hasn't had a go at the Star Trek universe, they'd have Klingons called Janet and John probably.

harrison.jpg

Upvote 0
ummmm no. everything about that is wrong.

her name is Hera Syndulla and she is a Twi'lek

Upvote 0
ummmm no. everything about that is wrong.

her name is Hera Syndulla and she is a Twi'lek

Thanks for clearing that up. :) It's just that the naration did sound like "Harrison", and that's what the captions had it has.

Upvote 0
so episode 3 was pretty good. it answers some question about why Ahsoka was training Sabine. Sabine is not as Force sensitive as the Jedi's were. but if you have the will, you can be trained to attune yourself to it. the space fight scenes were top notch. and we finally get to see the purrgil which are space whales. these space whales can travel by using hyperspace to travel between galaxies. the space whales are the ones who took Ezra and Thrawn to a place nobody is sure where.

Last edited:
Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
Mrs and I watched the first three episodes. We're warming up to it. Mrs said: It's no Mando.
so with Mando there really was no background to know to start watching the show. with Ahsoka, knowing what happened in Star War Rebels, really helps to understand things. for instance in the 1st two episodes, you saw a mural of the characters from Rebels and it has some significant meanings to it. also Sabine's place of living is the same tower that Ezra lived in the pilot episode of Rebels.

Ezra's lightsaber has undergone many transformations which is now Sabine's.

so for me knowing the background to Ahsoka and the shows attention to detail from Rebels and even from the Clone War series makes me really appreciate this show.....way more than Mando.

but i think so far Andor tops the list of shows. Andor is a much darker and way more serious of all of the Star War shows......which i really like. it is really well done.

i think Ahsoka i am so far placing it second ahead of Mando, but behind Andor. i just love Ahsoka as a character.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
for this show, i am excited to see how Thrawn will be. in Rebels he was such a cool character. a villain, yes, but sort of likeable. he was very cool and calculating. he appreciates the other side. and likes to study his opponents.
this is all of the scenes in Rebels that Thrawn was in:

and here is a history of thrawn. now most of this mentions Star Wars Legend. this is not considered canon now. basically everything before Disney bought Star Wars is now considered Legend nut not canon. basically all of Star Wars Clone wars and Rebels are canon.

Upvote 0
Has Thrawn been played by a real actor?
Anxious to see if he makes an appearance in Ahsoka...
yes.....he will be. so far he has only appeared in Rebels. he is going to be played by the voice actor in Rebels which is really cool. he is the main focal point of the Ahsoka series besides Ezra. in Legends he opposes the New Republic so it should be an interesting to see how Thrawn will do this in the show.

Upvote 0
ok so the 4th episode is out and it was another good episode. now the ending is a nice water cooler moment. at the end of the episode Ahsoka wakes up to find that she is in what is called "the World between Worlds". it is where can move throughout time and space. but it is not necessarily like time travel per se. it is a place where key moments in time can be accessed. we first get a glimpse of it in Star Wars Rebels season 4 episode 13.

it is here that Ahsoka meets Anakin.........that gave me goosebumpbs when you here him call Ahsoka "snips". that was his nickname for her during the Clone Wars where she was his padawan.

i'm curious as to where this will go. i'm curious as to why he is there. there are tons of theories, but we will find out next.

here is a video on the World between worlds:

and what was Sabine trying to do with the map. she threatened to shoot it while it was in her hand. i find that kind of odd.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
so episode 5 was such a good episode. best one so far IMO. the duel with Anakin was super cool. it gave me goose bumps when the flashed back to a much younger Ahsoka fighting in the Clone Wars. the did a pretty good job of picking a young girl to play a young Ahsoka.....not a bad match.

i am still waiting to see Thrawn and Ezrah. hopefully next episode or most likely it will be the season finale.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones