• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alarm clock not working???

So i got my Alarm set for everyday this week due to being the holidays. I left my droid charging when i fell asleep. I woke up thirty min past what i had set. The alarm was still on, no alarm when i had it set. If i set an alarm and do not set specific days it works fine? Im just confused. Anyone else have this problem?

I had a similar issue. I had installed Task Manager and killed the Alarm Clock app, but found that the Alarm Clock icon was still in the notificaiton bar. I figured that meant I was in the clear, but I learned the next morning that it means nothing unless the app is running in the background (and you can confirm that on Task Manager just by looking for it). The notification bar icon just means that an alarm is set, but it won't necessarily ring if it ain't running in the background.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones