• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Aloha!

Howdy guys,

I'm a flip-flopping Smartphone user... Was an AT&T customer when the first iPhone came out... Then upgraded to the iPhone 3G.

From there changed carriers to Sprint

No iPhone on Sprint yet, so I went through a couple of different Android devices in their infancy - Samsung Moment and Original Galaxy S the Epic 4G. Before those I even had a Palm Pre, but I'd rather forget those days... LoL! Android had a lot of catching up to do back then IMO, so I went back to the iPhone when Sprint picked up the iPhone 4S in 2011.

Happy to say, I just switched back to the Android platform...

A head first leap... I dumped the Retina iPad and iPhone 4S for a shiny new Nexus 7 (2013) and Galaxy S4.

Android has come a long way in the last couple of years, that's for sure!

I obviously have a bunch of questions I'll be searching for and asking about in the next few days, so hopefully the experienced crowd can have a little patience while I get my footing. :)

- Dave

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones