• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Alphabetize Bookmarks Widget??

I really hope they fix this with Froyo. It's a pain in the butt to have to have to go to settings and sort alphabetically every damn time I use the browser. HTC need to fix this for both the widget and the bookmarks in the stock browser. As far as I can recall, the issue of the bookmarks in the browser not remaining alphabetical DIDN'T happen on the EVO 4G, but both the Inc and EVO share the widget issue.

Upvote 0
Wait a sec... I found a solution:

Bookmark Manager v1.0.4 Application for Android | Entertainment

I couldn't find this when I searched for "Bookmark Manager" in the Market, but the QR code worked and I downloaded it fine. Now our widgets will stay alphabetical -- great for us perfectionists.

There's another one called BookmarkSB (Bookmark Sort & Backup) which might be better because it's readily available in the Market and also backs up your bookmarks to your SD card.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones