• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Americans: Do you have any plans for the 4th?

I've heard St. Louis have the biggest birthday bash, for the 4th, in the nation. It's usually a three day event but when the holiday falls in the middle of the week, it can throw things off.

But I'm currently working tonight and will have to work Wed. night, so I won't be attending, plus the temp. has been in the 100 degrees range for the past 6 days!

VPPARADE.ORG

Fair Saint Louis 2012

Some reason the Fair St. Louis link wasn't working but now it is.

Upvote 0
So, what are your plans for the 4th? I am planning on going to see fireworks in downtown Tucson, and I hope there will be funnel cake! I wish I had a BBQ to go to, or knew someone with a pool :( .
is our wedding anniversary,the fireworks are for us, we have a pool, hot tub, gonna bbq, going out on the boat, have to decide which one?, maybe motorcycle ride, jetski, the list goes on and glad no work till mon!!!!!!!! first year gonna stay here at home in florida, nice!!! everyone did the 7/07/07, we did 7/04/07, fireworks are for us every year.

Upvote 0
Every year its at my house because i have a pool. Just so happens since i had a newborn everyone feels like the 4th shouldnt be celebrated at my house because of people run in and out which causes germs in the house. That was some of the best news i heard all year. Not to have it at my house! Now i dont have to worry about cleaning up, shocking the pool right after, overfilled trashcan, dirty house, flies in the house and a never turning off a/c due to kids running in and out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones