• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Tablet!

DroidKid

Dec 4, 2009
NJ/PA
So I have kinda been in the market for a tablet, I had a motorola droid recently upgraded to the Iphone and also have a Mac, I know I know mostly apple products. I kinda want to have the best of both worlds and I'am not exactly sure which tablet to get.

I have though about the Ipad, But the more and more i think about it I really don't need a stretched Ipod touch and Iphone, cause that's what i really see it as, same software etc. so my question is what tablet would you get?

I am not looking to go 3 or 4g on it, i prefer to keep it wifi only, I am starting to get into a little bit of reading, I have looked into the Nook and Kindle, they both seem to be operated on an Android operating system. Apple has their own version called Ibooks.

Again I don't want something cheap and I don't want something expensive either. I heard alot of good things about HTC products but well see, i guess Ill do my research, unless you guys have any good input.

I have the Asus Eee Pad Transformer and I love it. I wasn't impressed with the Samsung Galaxy tab when I tried it at a store. The Acer tablet seemed to perform as well as the Eee Pad. I also tried the Sony Tablet S. I find the Sony one quite light compared to my Eee Pad and iPad 2. The Tablet S seem to be more comfortable to use and hold with one hand.

Upvote 0
I have the Asus Eee Pad Transformer and I love it. I wasn't impressed with the Samsung Galaxy tab when I tried it at a store. The Acer tablet seemed to perform as well as the Eee Pad. I also tried the Sony Tablet S. I find the Sony one quite light compared to my Eee Pad and iPad 2. The Tablet S seem to be more comfortable to use and hold with one hand.

I'll look into that one!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones