• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Troubles

Hello, I'm having a problem with my LG Ally. I accidentally uninstalled the play store and the browser (yes I'm sure they were completely uninstalled the phone was 'rooted' or something like that). Anyway I've been using a computer app to try to reinstall it to almost no avail. I've reinstalled the playstore and an Opera browser but the playstore won't open (presumably because the default browser isn't installed), it just says process stopped unexpectedly. So I need some android savvy people to possibly help walk me through this embarrassing situation :)

Hello, I'm having a problem with my LG Ally. I accidentally uninstalled the play store and the browser (yes I'm sure they were completely uninstalled the phone was 'rooted' or something like that). Anyway I've been using a computer app to try to reinstall it to almost no avail. I've reinstalled the playstore and an Opera browser but the playstore won't open (presumably because the default browser isn't installed), it just says process stopped unexpectedly. So I need some android savvy people to possibly help walk me through this embarrassing situation :)

Your going to have to install a custom rom, Then the play store and gmail will be restored.

Go here http://androidforums.com/lg-ally/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones