• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android U8520 Android 2.2.2 upgrade to 2.3 ?

wrtrounce

Lurker
Nov 14, 2010
Hey everyone, i have never done any phone mods before but i am wanting to upgrade the android on my phone and cant find anything anywhere on if it can be done ?

Im a computer tech but never been into modding stuff just the normal computer repair hardware etc

keen to find out more

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. Most all of the Android devices can be rooted. You will have to root to do any major changes to you phone. Not knowing what phone you have, I can't leave you a link to it's root area. Instead I'm leaving you a link to the list of Android phones and their discussion areas. You will need to find your phone in the list the link provides and give it a click. Once in your phone's discussion area, you will see a link to the root discussion area for that phone.
You will want to join that area and do some reading. Have fun and good luck.

Android Phones - Android Forums

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones