• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds Available on the Market?

I had the same problem as a few others... Worked great the first time then super slow after that. I restarted several times and got it to work right once. I was messing around with it again today and I just figured out how to do it every time:

Go to the level select menu and load level one. It should run normal after the level loads. Then just go back to the level select and select the level you want to play and it seems to run normally after that.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem as a few others... Worked great the first time then super slow after that. I restarted several times and got it to work right once. I was messing around with it again today and I just figured out how to do it every time:

Go to the level select menu and load level one. It should run normal after the level loads. Then just go back to the level select and select the level you want to play and it seems to run normally after that.

Good tip, but I'll wait til I beat the old one before I try it! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones