• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Annoying Notification

GS3

Lurker
Dec 16, 2011
Hi Guys ,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with something that's not really a problem but it does annoy the hell out of me. Lately I've been getting a notification in my task bar but when I pull down the task bar I don't see the notifications and I can't clear the damn thing. Is there a way or app I can you use to see or clear the notification? It's not always there, but I pops up every once in a while or when a app is installed.

Thanks,

John

Here's the screen shot, I hope it gives you a better idea of what I mean. Like I said it's not a real problem but it is extremely annoying. And nothing I have done so far has gotten rid of it.

shot_000001.jpg

Upvote 0
That 2 looks like you had a couple of downloads which failed and are trying to run every time you download something. If you're on the stock browser I'm not exactly sure how you get to your downloads but it should be similar to dolphin. Open the browser, press menu, more, downloads. If any thing is trying to download cancel it. Another way to get to the downloads is download another file and while its downloading long press on it in your notification bar and it should take you there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones