• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any C# (App Developers around)?

DECGTC

Jan 11, 2010
So... Phanfare has released a little contest for an app to be developed...

The following is the post on their Facebook account:

Some Android Love -- be the first to write a Phanfare app for the Android and get a free Pro membership for life. Bonus points for open-sourcing it, so we can all contribute. Check out our API at API

Just figured I would post...

C#... It probably doesn't matter... Was something that was mentioned at some point... I'm clueless when it comes to apps :)

Member? Doubt it... Was a public post... In fact, that's why I decided to even mention it in here. I figured someone could make use of the free membership.

Quick story about their request: They have created an iPhone app. They have mobile sites that are geared towards iPhone and BB. Many of us who use this service (and love it) have been begging for an Android app and/or mobile site. I'm guessing they got tired of hearing from us...

The FB post: Log In | Facebook

Their Website: Phanfare - Photo and Video Hosting for People Who Love Photography

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones