• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Droid owners watching the Apple WWDC?

Maybe I'm reading this all wrong. Some of you can appreciate competition but most of you seem to be grasping at straws. Let go of your blind love for Android for the duration of the keynote and take it all in.

Oh, I'm just having a good time poking fun at this. The display and camera features do look quite nice, and make me a little jealous. But, I'll still never buy an Iphone.

Upvote 0
Im sorry.. but any and all of the new features they are showing are bandwith hogs... bigger photos.. 720p video.. Netflix..

on AT&T?!?!!? They cant even handle the data usage they have now.. And you want people streaming netflix and sending 720p videos in email?

Also data caps! WiFi is going to be super important to have with this phone......maybe just get an Ipod.

Upvote 0
Maybe I'm reading this all wrong. Some of you can appreciate competition but most of you seem to be grasping at straws. Let go of your blind love for Android for the duration of the keynote and take it all in.

lolol.. its androidforums.com Did you really expect us to not have a bias?

Besides, unless you have blind love for Apple, its pretty hard not to recognize the ridiculousness of Job's claims sometimes..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones