• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any Hockey fans?

Patty likes winning. Good riddence Detroit. Ty for the tuneup. GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing series. Detroit played great. Howard is a force to be reckoned with.

Good game. Well Played.

Sharks!!! Team Teal!!! Man I was nervous at the end.. glad we pulled it off

WTF? Have you even posted in this thread :rolleyes:

I am SO removing you from my friends list, gtalk. :D

Reactions: McLabia
Upvote 0
Just tried to save yours and add it, but it says wrong image type (gif? wtf)?

Send a iink here and I will do. Hurry as I am headed to bed. Will keep on until you are out, which should be withing the next week :p

LOL. I'm not home, but I got one in mind. Go to bed bruh.

211646_1596140111_6824918_n.jpg
I like this one...

Upvote 0
enjoy getting eliminated by Vancouver... they're better than us! but it will be the battle of the chokers led by your wonderful choice of captains. HAH. real leader material!

good year to start watching some hockey huh there LABIA..... good thing that 3 of our top line players had untimely injuries, and you still had troubles!

bleh, it took you like 1 minute to post your victory rant. so i guess there wasn't much homework this weekend.

enjoy VAN!

and whoever compared Dats to the Sedins just cemented my argument. you compared 2 players to our 1... nice try

Upvote 0
enjoy getting eliminated by Vancouver... they're better than us! but it will be the battle of the chokers led by your wonderful choice of captains. HAH. real leader material!

good year to start watching some hockey huh there LABIA..... good thing that 3 of our top line players had untimely injuries, and you still had troubles!

bleh, it took you like 1 minute to post your victory rant. so i guess there wasn't much homework this weekend.

enjoy VAN!

and whoever compared Dats to the Sedins just cemented my argument. you compared 2 players to our 1... nice try

199135_1638413572318_1596140111_31299425_1360386_n.jpg

You need one. Youre a terrible loser dude. LOL. SAD. LOL. Enjoy WATCHING the third round dude. Try not to drown in your tears. XD

Upvote 0
and you have 0 room to brag there fella... it was a close series and at no point did you dominate us. well the first 3 games, but look at where that got you.

again, enjoy VAN
It got us to round three...can you say the same? Hahahahahaha. Youre a disgrace to REAL Wings fan like BlueJD...

Btw, Im still waiting for your Icon change. It was YOUR Idea after all.

Upvote 0
hey Einstein, try doing some research, like reading through the previous posts. HAH my Red Wing is never going away. you already addressed this issue and realized that you were wrong. go ahead, hit page 2 or 3 and realize you're wrong AGAIN!

dude, you're trying to educate me in hockey?! hahahahaha. try again chief. since i didnt go D1 in hockey, i went D1 in Lacrosse. but keep telling me how it is, k?

you have had a team in San Jose for how long? and you guys have been relevant for how much of that period? uh huh.

NJOY VAN!

Upvote 0
hey Einstein, try doing some research, like reading through the previous posts. HAH my Red Wing is never going away. you already addressed this issue and realized that you were wrong. go ahead, hit page 2 or 3 and realize you're wrong AGAIN!

dude, you're trying to educate me in hockey?! hahahahaha. try again chief. since i didnt go D1 in hockey, i went D1 in Lacrosse. but keep telling me how it is, k?

you have had a team in San Jose for how long? and you guys have been relevant for how much of that period? uh huh.

NJOY VAN!

Do you need a tampon? Change the Avi and stfu. :D

Upvote 0
ahhh good reaction to looking like an idiot. turn it around and deflect. good tactic. hahaha being a sports fan is great, at the end of the day you can buy me a beer, and you, well, choco milky is par for the course. no man outside of college at best, would have "frack the rest" in any type of signature, let alone McLabia as a username.

choco milky OK or it upset the tum tum?

Upvote 0
Sharks = Round three.
Wings = Golf practice.

Edit: Ooooh. My bad on the icon thing. You were supposed to send me a shirt is that right? I would have settled for the icon. :)

End of story on this one. I refuse to talk sports with someone that cant handle a loss or a win in the RIGHT way. Whether it was a four game sweep or a seven game series, it was STILL a SHARKS win.

Btw, I would just put the complete four letter word there, but something tells me that it would probably get me banned. Hence the reason its Frack, which happened to be the way BSG used the F word on tv. If that upsets you...well, you can go frack yourself buddy boy:)

wl598k.jpg

Upvote 0
what an idiot... he does these things as a "roast" manner. bagging on our city of Detroit makes you look like an asshole! he went a bit overboard! i love how he wraps it up though, about lidstrom. anybody know about our prospects and that we're kinda OK. plus with his 7 mil coming off the books, we can play a bit. Lab, thank you for trying to rub our nose in this, your hockey "knowledge" is showing.

wait, you guys have a Calder nominee hanging in the balance here. thats ok our Selke, Byng, and Norris candidates trump your ROY. maybe some year you can draft your very own Norris winner! And find a coach that didnt come from our organization!

looks like that chocolate moomoo was good with your cookies today

Upvote 0
what an idiot... he does these things as a "roast" manner. bagging on our city of Detroit makes you look like an asshole! he went a bit overboard! i love how he wraps it up though, about lidstrom. anybody know about our prospects and that we're kinda OK. plus with his 7 mil coming off the books, we can play a bit. Lab, thank you for trying to rub our nose in this, your hockey "knowledge" is showing.

wait, you guys have a Calder nominee hanging in the balance here. thats ok our Selke, Byng, and Norris candidates trump your ROY. maybe some year you can draft your very own Norris winner! And find a coach that didnt come from our organization!

looks like that chocolate moomoo was good with your cookies today

Your tears and temper tantrums fuel my laughter and enjoyment. :)
Calder AND Stanley cup. Don't forget Lord Stanley.

Upvote 0
tears and tantrums? respond with something insightful big fella.

the best part is, you think you have this wrapped up. you're about to face the best team in the NHL. again, your knowledge is shining shining shining!

Yes, but the red wings are going to practice their golf game. :)

That insightful enough for you? Our season isn't over and right this moment, that's ALL that matters bruh.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones