• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any non-rooted Dinc owners receive OTA update?

the new boot animation is really sweet, verizon finally catching up with the droid branding. I wonder why it took them soooooo long to get this animation on there, as well as introducing the new packaging.

Anyone who has the update are there any new wallpapers or live wallpapers included in this update. IMO the DInc eye looks the best, it would be cool to have it as a wallpaper of live wallpaper like the X

Upvote 0
If you can rem , someone at phandroid got the lone ms exchange/sever update several days before the rest of us.
while not many have reported getting update yet , and the droid inc root earlier fiasco might come to mind, i am gonna give the guy the benefit of doubt on this update.

here is a youtube vid of new bootup, i like....
YouTube - New OEM Droid Incredible Boot Screen (after new OTA upgrade)

Had that been an iPhone he wouldn't have been able to hold it with his left hand :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones