• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any reason to choose the Ace 3 over the SII plus?

sogeking1

Mar 27, 2014
HKG
Guys, sorry if this isn't the correct place to ask about which phone to get but generally they are both android phones and I do have android related questions as well.I'm not all that familiar with aondroid, for the past two years I've been happy with my jailbroken 3gs until the battery recently failed and then popped the screen out of the casing.

Getting to my question, apart from the price difference and the overall smaller size, is there any reason to choose the Ace 3 over the Galaxy S2 plus?

My needs for a phone are quite minimal, making calls and the MP3 player are my priority, maybe a few games.
I like the smaller size on the Ace 3 but it only has 4gb internal memory and around 2 available to the user for apps and games. The S2 plus on the other hand has 8gigs, 4 to the user and an a super amoled screen (which I don't really think is that big a deal) and now I've found a shop locally where I can get it for only 25usd more than the Ace 3 when others are currently selling it for around 60usd more, making my decision a bit more difficult.

Any thoughts and opinions on my phone choice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones