• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone drop their phone yet......

Some people LOL...

2008-01-25%20Where%20I%20dropped%20my%20cell%20phone.gif

Upvote 0
LOL. I dropped my old phone in the toilet once... Didnt want to but i dove in after it lol. Took it apart and left it in a bag of rice for a night. It worked just fine the next day

Haha! Nice you got it working...sucks you had to go fishing there! :D

I posted that pic and thought I'd jinx myself...so my T-Bolt is now rapped in bubble wrap and sitting inside a water proof bag! :p

Reactions: lamoglinsgal
Upvote 0
Haha! Nice you got it working...sucks you had to go fishing there! :D

I posted that pic and thought I'd jinx myself...so my T-Bolt is now rapped in bubble wrap and sitting inside a water proof bag! :p
I just bought me a Tbolt on verizons website, and i think when it gets here, i may just carry it aound in my wifes kaboodle LOL Whats a kaboodle you ask:D
Caboodles%201.jpg

Upvote 0
LOL. I dropped my old phone in the toilet once... Didnt want to but i dove in after it lol. Took it apart and left it in a bag of rice for a night. It worked just fine the next day

I did the same thing once but I don't know what was going through my head as I did not even hesitate and my hand was in the "water" almost the same time the phone hit.

Yeah it made a big mess, I was not done with the reason I was standing there and just forgot what I was doing and that went all over my shoes and pant legs.

But no drops on the Thunderbolt.

Upvote 0
I haven't dropped mine but the screen has already scratched through unknown events... definitely not as durable as my OG screen was...... not happy right now. Its been in my pocket by itself or on the counter charging. It must have been brushed by a rivet on my jeans or something but either way I'm guessing this screen is a whole lot softer then its competitors'.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones