• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone feel like Angry Birds is just there?

I handed my Droid X down to pops and got the Nexus. When I was restoring my titanium backups to my Nexus, I realized something strange. Even though it had been almost four months since I've played one, I feel that having all three angry birds there and constantly updated is sort of a necessity. I don't know why though lol. Maybe its cause I feel that this is one of the games that came around when the market first started to get good games, or maybe its cause I feel my games catalog just wouldn't be the same without it. I don't know.

Just wanna know, does anybody else have to have angry birds but rarely if ever play it.

I got Angry Birds the day I got my Android phone. I don't really know why I got it, its been 3 months since then and I've rarely played it at all.. Of course with all the other games available now especially for my gs2, its easy to miss.

I've thought of uninstalling but kept putting it off for some reason.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones