• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone get their Droid X Rebate yet?

Update: I emailed them about it, told them that the UPC was separate from the rest of the box i mailed. They emailed back and said it's being processed and is now a valid rebate claim, should get it within 2 weeks!

My advice to you touv is to go up to the store with your box and show you haven't cut the UPC off and get another receipt. I'm sure they'll do that since all your information is on the receipt including the UPC to expect. (if i recall correctly)

Upvote 0
Update: I emailed them about it, told them that the UPC was separate from the rest of the box i mailed. They emailed back and said it's being processed and is now a valid rebate claim, should get it within 2 weeks!

My advice to you touv is to go up to the store with your box and show you haven't cut the UPC off and get another receipt. I'm sure they'll do that since all your information is on the receipt including the UPC to expect. (if i recall correctly)

I had the same problem. I actually cut off the entire panel of the box and sent it in and I got an email telling me that my rebate was invalid. They said I was missing the UPC code off the box. So I took pictures of the rest of the box and sent it to them in an email asking exactly where this sticker was they were referring to in the email. In the end I just had to call them and give them some information off the back of the phone and they said it was all good. Just saw it was shipped yesterday so it should be here soon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones