• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Anyone got their 32GB mem card yet?

I'm formatting mine right now. Will report findings soon.

EDIT: Seriously, this formatting is slooooowwww. Go make some food while you wait for it.

Yeah, and when you go to copy all your stuff to it, get ready to hurry up and wait.

Copying 14.6GB from my old one to the new one, and the computer has been saying it will take an hour for about 10 minutes now.

Upvote 0
Transfer speed onto the card is averaging about 1.62MB/sec for me, which is just sad. So putting anything on it is going to take a while. Right now I'm just backing up everything I had on my old card, but it's gonna take so long I'm just going to head to the gym.

That's what I did for formatting. I'm doing a bit better on the transfer - about 3mb/sec, but I copied the old one to the computer so it's not card to card.

Upvote 0
How about actual photos. That way you know there's no tampering. :)

QOGkN.jpg

DYbxb.jpg

Reactions: lilsaphyre
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones