Anyone gotten the 2.3.5 Update in Canada?General

1. haz3lnut

haz3lnut New Member

Just wondering if anyone in Canada has received the update yet. I'm with Bell and I've been waiting for the update since it was announced ! :)

Advertisement
  2. Yunkerz

Yunkerz Member

I've been waiting for that update from Bell for months as well (Telus released it 2 months ago)
    I called them a few times to asked what the f* was going on.
    Most "technical support" I talked to, had no idea what i was talking about. When i finally got to someone that knew about it, he told me it wasn't released because it had a lot of bugs (which is total horse sh*t), and would be released in a month or so.
    Not too happy with Bell right now....
    Thinking of rooting or switching carrier.
  3. 2k2cse

2k2cse Well-Known Member

Apparently ICS has been released for Bell, and will be out in the next couple days for Virgin.
  4. tpbklake

tpbklake Well-Known Member

not for the Bell IncS unfortunately...
  5. Nanafy

Nanafy New Member

Just update it urself thats what I did lol
  6. zijincheng

zijincheng Well-Known Member

Ice cream is out for the incredible s for virgin Canada? Haven't gotten it yet....
  7. tpbklake

tpbklake Well-Known Member

So far ICS has been rolled out to unbranded IncS overseas. I haven't seen any comments about carrier branded phones getting it yet.
  8. 2k2cse

2k2cse Well-Known Member

According to one of the sales associates at The Source, ICS could be released sometime this month for Virgin. Bell will more than likely get it sooner
  9. haz3lnut

haz3lnut New Member

Still waiting on that ICS update ... starting to get irritating. Bell has seriously let me down when it comes yo updates.
  10. hnh231

hnh231 New Member

Agreed. I just got mine (unlocked) and trying to figure out how to update (I'm on Koodo).
  11. Wickens

Wickens Member