• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App Killer and Cache Cleaner

Exactly as barry says, app killers are counter productive especially automated ones.
For cache cleaning i recommend App Cache Cleaner but again, dont set it to clear automatically, just put the widget on a home screen and tap it when things like keyboard get laggy :thumbup:

P.s, if you really want a good task killer. Smart RAM Booster is a good one-touch widget to kill everything :)

Upvote 0
I use Clean master (ks mobile).It seems to me the best,the only one i found that cleans also the microsd.Also it cleans himself (i appreciate it).It is also task killer but only if you want to use the option,otherwise it kills nothing.It "sees" more data (for example cache opera mobile,others don't clean it and i don't know why).Continuously updated,it has also other functions (backup apps for example).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones