• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AT&T Note 2 uh no white?

Called my local At&t store a few hours ago and they confirmed that they DO have white phones on hand to sell tomorrow. I'll get my gray phone tomorrow in the mail. The At&t rep told me I could bring it in and compare it with the white one and see which one I like better. He said he could easily swap it out but would have to charge me the restocking fee.

Upvote 0
.....Look: I'd love the white one. But judging by the wear and tear on my Infuse - which has been in a SHELL since the day I bought it, and is scuffed to all high hell anyway (screen is still pretty, shiny, and scratch-free!) - at least this phone will always be grey, unlike the white in six months' time...

Some shell brands actually do cause scuffing to the device. I had a Speck (brand) shell on my white MacBook and I damn near fainted when I removed it. My mac looked like I had been dragging it up and down the street.

Needless to say me, Mac and Speck went to Apple where I proceeded to make a spectacle of the shell they sold in their store. It took a couple of hours and in the end Apple replaced my computer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones