• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

avalon-dimension

Mr User

Jan 4, 2011
K guys this is NOT an ad for this online shop, but I recently found this at avalon dimension, you can google it up its actually on first page. It sells pretty cheap phones, lots of them, which makes me think.
Is this shop even legit? Or is it just a scam? Or like it sells fake, copycat phones or stolen ones?
I've no idea, but google picks up a hell lot of results, which means its probably famous or has a unique name. If you try avalon dim--- on the search bar google actually refers to the full name. BUT the store sells so cheap it sounds like a scam. When I tried emailing them, they sent me an automatic email saying they'll need a few weeks to process, which is more weird, considering some company big enuff to sell with that price probably has tons of supplies (either they run out or the company's ran by a few dudes routing up old/fake phones somewhere in China)
So again, any info would be great thanks. Already spent a ton just weeks ago on sports stuff, my Galaxy Ace is driving me nuts and looking for something high-end without shelling out a few more good hundreds. If anyone tried and its good, well good for peeps who sees this thread too then.

>>>Anyone tried this shop or just an expert at sniffing scams pls gimme some info. Thanks<<<

I too, saw and gave my email, and received the same response about weeks... you guys that posted" weeks" ago, anybody get a legit reply? Look at their payment policy too. Apparently they send you the phone FIRST, then when you receive and inspect it, THEN you pay. Hmmm. Legit? DOUBTFUL. If it is, did anyone else NOT receive their order of 100 different high end phones? I surely won't! Lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones