• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Backing up apps and contacts

how did u backup your phone contacts to gmail? from what i've seen, it only backs up the ones that you have saved to "google" or whatever on the phone....which of course none of mine are saved as.

i havent found a single way to backup contacts yet....gmail dont work, att address book dont work, kies dont work....

Upvote 0
how did u backup your phone contacts to gmail? from what i've seen, it only backs up the ones that you have saved to "google" or whatever on the phone....which of course none of mine are saved as.

i havent found a single way to backup contacts yet....gmail dont work, att address book dont work, kies dont work....

When you save a contact you have to make sure your saving it as a google contact, otherwise i had to send individual vcard's to my gmail and save them on pc

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones