Backing up apps and contactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. looksbetterinred

looksbetterinred Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If I use Titanium to back up apps to external sd, have my app list on appbrain and have my contacts in gmail, could I safely do a hard reset and get everything back to the way it was?

Advertisement
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

There would be certain phone settings you would have to tweek to get back the way you want them. Other than that I would think so, moving your thread to the support section btw to see what everyone else has to say about it.

3. sero

sero Well-Known Member

how did u backup your phone contacts to gmail? from what i've seen, it only backs up the ones that you have saved to "google" or whatever on the phone....which of course none of mine are saved as.

i havent found a single way to backup contacts yet....gmail dont work, att address book dont work, kies dont work....

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

When you save a contact you have to make sure your saving it as a google contact, otherwise i had to send individual vcard's to my gmail and save them on pc

5. qwertyaas

qwertyaas Well-Known Member

You can also save you contacts by going to your contacts, settings and more option - first option is export contacts [it saves to the sd folder - it's a hidden folder]. Just back that up and when you want to restore them just go to import.