battery life/screen....need a tipSupport

Last Updated:

1. ItsBenaWhile

ItsBenaWhile Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i used to have the evo but i sold it cause i wasnt happy with it. battery sucked! that was the only reason i sold it and it was a little to big in my eyes. but i have been pretty happy with my epic's life. i use it through out the day. not alot of phone talking but messaging and face-book and a little music and downloads. but i look at battery use and its like at 71% i have been using the android power controls and have it low when im inside and everything. but idk why it says the screen uses like MOST % out of everything. i mean like by 5 or 6 times more. so if anyone could help me out and give me a reason thanks.

Advertisement
  2. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

i think that's just how it is with this phone. the display is the thing that uses the most juice. i have brightness set to lowest level and it still blinds me in a dark room. i'm waiting for samsung or an app to let me lower it even more. that should help.

3. saxologist

saxologist Well-Known Member

How do you guys get battery percent measurement..in "about your phone?"

4. iBleedBlackNgold

iBleedBlackNgold Well-Known Member

saxologist, theres battery monitors on the market. beware as they may drain battery quick. idk if that what all ppl use. i dont ... i rely on stock battery meter which is ok for me even if it isnt as accurate as folks say