• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery life

Crex321

Aug 27, 2011
Ok, I'm using Reppard's CM7 recent update of his ROM, and i've been having pretty crappy battery life. While in school I don't really use my phone. Today in class my battery dropped more than 40% in an hour and a half. I wasn't really using it- I was texting, and checking a few things out on this forum, but that's all. Brightness is always extremely low in doors, and at medium level outdoors.. can anyone give me any tips?

Ok, I'm using Reppard's CM7 recent update of his ROM, and i've been having pretty crappy battery life. While in school I don't really use my phone. Today in class my battery dropped more than 40% in an hour and a half. I wasn't really using it- I was texting, and checking a few things out on this forum, but that's all. Brightness is always extremely low in doors, and at medium level outdoors.. can anyone give me any tips?

Same thing happens to me if i run govenor smartassv2 for long periods of time. I use ondemand gov for phone and texting, if i start using phone for apps or web i switch to smartassv2. Thats all i got for ya hope it helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones