• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

beap, beap, beAP, BEAP! BEAP! BEAP!

viisign

Nov 7, 2010
i wish someone out there could help me! i'm sick of this beaping noises during my phone calls! its not a..... text message,not call minute reminders,not call waiting,not voice mail,not any kind of alert what so ever,not a 3rd party app,not nfc cause i dont even use it. at&t replaced my sim card, done a hard reset soft reset and noone knows what the F*** it is! I'm sick of it. the other caller does NOT hear the beaps.they forced me to upgrade to another phone so i done that. the galaxy s4 active. it still beaps. it sounds like someone is pushing the keypad, a touch tone sound.and im not pushing it. it can be on speaker phone and it still does it! i've had the galaxy s 3, galaxy s4 active , galaxy rugby and they all do it. I need a solution! can someone please help!!!! the beaps are intermittent! its a very loud sound. when i have the phone to my ear talking, it beaps and hurts my damn ears. i get so pissed off i throw the phone hoping to break it and it dont.yesterday it done it and i threw the phone on the floor very hard and the back, case and the screen protector came off. didnt even phase the phone.ya i know i don't get it either. At&t has paid my phone bill 2 months in a row because of this. I have had this problem about a year. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE!

OH AND MY PHONE IS NOT ROOTED...ITS COMPLETELY STOCK!

If this was on a "land line" would say someone was tapping your phone but not so on a cell (I guess).

Honestly not sure of the answer/reason but have you checked all the connections, e.g., the case is sealed all around, the battery is completely locked into its place, the uSD card locked in, the SIM, ..... you get the idea

Upvote 0
If this was on a "land line" would say someone was tapping your phone but not so on a cell (I guess).

Honestly not sure of the answer/reason but have you checked all the connections, e.g., the case is sealed all around, the battery is completely locked into its place, the uSD card locked in, the SIM, ..... you get the idea
no one has a answer for anything.and all att wants to do is give me another phone.but the beeps will still happen. there has to be someone in this world that knows!! its been going on a year and im sick of it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones